您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?成为会员

发表于 2006-11-30 20:20 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 清秋 于 2006-11-30 20:17 发表
票太假了,不想看下去了yamiboqe009 yamiboqe010 yamiboqe003

但还是要看~
偶倒希望新规则用在这场~

新约 -- 启示录(Revelation) -- 第 9 章

9:1 第五位天使吹号,我就看见一个星从天落到地上。有无底坑的钥匙赐给他。
And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

9:2 他开了无底坑,便有烟从坑里往上冒,好像大火炉的烟。日头和天空,都因这烟昏暗了。
And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

9:3 有蝗虫从烟中出来飞到地上。有能力赐给他们,好像地上蝎子的能力一样。
And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

9:4 并且吩咐他们说,不可伤害地上的草,和各样青物,并一切树木,惟独要伤害额上没有神印记的人。
And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

9:5 但不许蝗虫害死他们,只叫他们受痛苦五个月。这痛苦就像蝎子螫人的痛苦一样。
And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

9:6 在那些日子,人要求死,决不得死。愿意死,死却远避他们。
And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

9:7 蝗虫的形状,好像豫备出战的马一样,头上戴的好像金冠冕,脸面好像男人的脸面。
And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

9:8 头发像女人的头发,牙齿像狮子的牙齿。
And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

9:9 胸前有甲,好像铁甲。他们翅膀的声音,好像许多车马奔跑上阵的声音。
And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

9:10 有尾巴像蝎子。尾巴上的毒钩能伤人五个月。
And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

9:11 有无底坑的使者作他们的王。按着希伯来话,名叫亚巴顿,希腊话,名叫亚玻伦。
And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

9:12 第一样灾祸过去,还有两样灾祸要来。
One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

9:13 第六位天使吹号,我就听见有声音,从神面前金坛的四角出来,
And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

9:14 吩咐那吹号的第六位天使,说,把那捆绑在伯拉大河的四个使者释放了。
Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

9:15 那四个使者就被释放。他们原是豫备好了,到某年某月某日某时,要杀人的三分之一。
And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

9:16 马军有二万万。他们的数目我听见了。
And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

9:17 我在异象中看见那些马和骑马的,骑马的胸前有甲如火,与紫玛瑙,并硫磺。马的头好像狮子头,有火,有烟,有硫磺,从马的口中出来。
And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

9:18 口中所出来的火,与烟,并硫磺,这三样灾杀了人的三分之一。
By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

9:19 这马的能力,是在口里,和尾巴上。因这尾巴像蛇,并且有头用以害人。
For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

9:20 其馀未曾被这灾所杀的人,仍旧不悔改自己手所作的,还是去拜鬼魔,和那些不能看,不能听,不能走,金,银,铜,木,石,的偶像。
And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

9:21 又不悔改他们那些凶杀,邪术,奸淫,偷窃的事。
Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
大家加油!

本帖子中包含更多资源

最後十分鐘,加油奈葉醬~

发表于 2006-11-30 20:21 | 显示全部楼层
nanoha的票这种时候还无声无息的涨,心都碎了,看不下去yamiboqe009
原帖由 小森 于 2006-11-30 20:17 发表
水银党

翠星一票

人偶最后的一只加油。

偶是真红党...但我不萌小翠 -X-

奈叶冲啊!!!!
13話最後:

Fate: 我不知道要怎麼做才能和妳成為朋友...

奈葉: 很簡單的喔! 只要... 叫我的名字就好, 不是妳也不是您, 而是好好直視著對方的眼睛, 清楚的叫出對方的名字... 我叫高町奈葉, 奈葉喔!

Fate: ... 奈葉... 奈... 葉...

就這樣, Fate醬小小的寂寞的心靈被拯救了... 經過漫長的旅程... 承受了許多痛苦與悲傷... 終於... 得到了最真摯的救贖...

而現在, 一直努力嘗試著給予溫暖和光芒的少女需要您的支持!!!
請將您神聖的一票投給奈葉吧!!!  

請支持奈葉!!!!!!!!
不希望mj事件重演啊.....
发表于 2006-11-30 20:22 | 显示全部楼层
最后冲刺拉!!!

本帖子中包含更多资源

发表于 2006-11-30 20:22 | 显示全部楼层
10分钟.....yamiboqe010
发表于 2006-11-30 20:23 | 显示全部楼层
翠星石(Rozen Maiden & Rozen Maiden Traumend)
头像被屏蔽
投谁好呢为难中。
原帖由 神无之暗 于 2006-11-30 20:21 发表
不希望mj事件重演啊.....

无声无息的增张,历史再重演,唉,心都碎了
原帖由 linkin 于 2006-11-30 21:13 发表

也要有蕊刀的幫忙,這票才拉的成XDD

对,也拜她的超强记忆力所赐(果然不应该嘲笑没记性的人)
作业顺利完成
翠翠加油!
发表于 2006-11-30 20:24 | 显示全部楼层
请大家支持蔷薇少女队!

本帖子中包含更多资源

新约 -- 启示录(Revelation) -- 第 22 章

22:1 天使又指示我在城内街道当中一道生命水的河,明亮如水晶,从神和羔羊的宝座流出来。
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

22:2 在河这边与那边有生命树,结十二样果子,(样或作回)每月都结果子。树上的叶子乃为医治万民。
In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

22:3 以后再没有咒诅。在城里有神和羔羊的宝座。他的仆人都要事奉他。
And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

22:4 也要见他的面。他的名字必写在他们的额上。
And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

22:5 不再有黑夜。他们也不用灯光日光。因为主神要光照他们。他们要作王,直到永永远远。
And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

22:6 天使又对我说,这些话是真实可信的。主就是众先知被感之灵的神,差遣他的使者,将那必要快成的事指示他仆人。
And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

22:7 看哪,我必快来。凡遵守这书上预言的有福了。
Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

22:8 这些事是我约翰所听见所看见的。我既听见看见了。就在指示我的天使脚前俯伏要拜他。
And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.

22:9 他对我说,千万不可。我与你,和你的弟兄众先知,并那些守这书上言语的人,同是作仆人的。你要敬拜神。
Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

22:10 他又对我说,不可封了这书上的预言。因为日期近了。
And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

22:11 不义的,叫他仍旧不义。污秽的,叫他仍旧污秽。为义的,叫他仍旧为义。圣洁的,叫他仍旧圣洁。
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

22:12 看哪,我必快来。赏罚在我,要照各人所行的报应他。
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

22:13 我是阿拉法,我是俄梅戛,我是首先的,我是末后的,我是初,我是终。
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

22:14 那些洗净自己衣服的有福了,可得权柄能到生命树那里,也能从门进城。
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

22:15 城外有那些犬类,行邪术的,淫乱的,杀人的,拜偶像的,并一切喜好说谎编造虚谎的。
For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

22:16 我耶稣差遣我的使者为众教会将这些事向你们证明。我是大卫的根,又是他的后裔。我是明亮的晨星。
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

22:17 圣灵和新妇都说来。听见的人也该说来。口渴的人也当来。愿意的都可以白白取生命的水喝。
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

22:18 我向一切听见这书上预言的作见证,若有人在这预言上加添什么,神必将在这书上的灾祸加在他身上。
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

22:19 这书上的预言,若有人删去什么,神必从这书上所写的生命树,和圣城,删去他的分。
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

22:20 证明这事的说,是了。我必快来。阿们。主耶稣阿,我愿你来。
He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

22:21 愿主耶稣的恩惠,常与众圣徒同在。阿们。
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

翠!
原帖由 神无之暗 于 2006-11-30 20:21 发表
不希望mj事件重演啊.....

不要MJ!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 成为会员

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|百合会 ( 苏公网安备 32030302000123号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 18:18 , Processed in 0.046839 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On.