楼主: 忘川

[2006] [English](The Final One)See #3/#504

[复制链接]
阅读字号:
发表于 2006-12-1 00:38 | 显示全部楼层
Since I cant vote I will still support my Fav character!!!! PLEASE VOTE FOR YUMI!!!!!!!!!!!!! even though I know Shizuru is going to win yamiboqe005  Anyway can someone tell me whether non- voters can take a look at the votes count?
发表于 2006-12-1 02:13 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 mel1ssa 于 2006-12-1 00:38 发表
Since I cant vote I will still support my Fav character!!!! PLEASE VOTE FOR YUMI!!!!!!!!!!!!! even though I know Shizuru is going to win yamiboqe005  Anyway can someone tell me whether non- voters ca ...

unfortunately, non-voters can't view the scores.
but u can certainly ask ppl around about it. :P
发表于 2006-12-1 02:29 | 显示全部楼层
yumi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

despite the fact that i can't vote! i will stand with you until the end.

shizuru is popular but you are much more kind hearted and loverable.

so PEOPLE vote for YUMI
发表于 2006-12-1 03:04 | 显示全部楼层
i don't think you'll be able to see the votes count unless you vote.

shizuru 519 votes to yumi 199, at this moment 19:00 (GTM)

i'm not sure but i think you can still see the counts by voting for your fav charater, though your vote won't be valid. well just give it a try. good luck.
发表于 2006-12-1 09:53 | 显示全部楼层
no idea why people like shizuru yamiboqe016

But yumi is definately cute, love her ( in a sisterly way, just like sachiko yamiboqe006 lol)

still... ...

yumi...................
发表于 2006-12-1 10:11 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 ink 于 2006-12-1 09:53 发表
no idea why people like shizuru yamiboqe016

are you kidding me???  she's like totally hot and her love for natsuki is just too beautiful.  those sexy red eyes, the hair, and that incredibley sexy accent+voice.  yamiboqe022   that goes the same with chikane and himeko too.   yamiboqe007   i'm sure there's many more reasons.  lolz

so you can't see the number of votes unless you vote?  yamiboqe016   sigh...
oh well please keep us updated people.

SHIZURU I'M  ROOTING FOR YOU!!! although i know that she would win.

akira

[ 本帖最后由 akirahayase 于 2006-12-1 10:16 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-12-1 10:15 | 显示全部楼层
oh sorry for the double post though.  i just wanted to know if yaya win or not?  cause i heard that it was a 50/50. is it true?
发表于 2006-12-1 12:18 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 akirahayase 于 2006-12-1 10:15 发表
oh sorry for the double post though.  i just wanted to know if yaya win or not?  cause i heard that it was a 50/50. is it true?

I think it's true about the 50/50 part... So... Anyone know what's the result? Mind updating us? yamiboqe005 plz

-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Current time: GMT+8 12:14 2006 - 12 - 1

Shizuru : 576 votes <--- insanely strong!yamibohu
Yumi: 235 Votes
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-1 12:37 | 显示全部楼层
Ok I have to announce this good news!

The cut-off date, 11/5 is gone!!! People, keep posting then you can vote!!!

I opened another thread to invite you all for posting there after the new rules.

[ 本帖最后由 忘川 于 2006-12-1 12:43 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-12-1 13:39 | 显示全部楼层
Wow, new rule eh? I don't even know the current standing of the last few matches. In any case, don't think I can post that much to achieve 50 posts anyway...at least not in a few days.

[ 本帖最后由 Sherwin 于 2006-12-1 13:41 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-12-1 13:49 | 显示全部楼层
Aww...I've still got like half more to reach 30 before I can vote!

Anyway, yar you can't deny Shizuru is hot especially her eyes and voice but Yumi is cute too and she's the underdog! I love voting for underdogs however theres one exceptional case (Chikane)
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-1 13:51 | 显示全部楼层
https://bbs.yamibo.com/thread-39121-1-1.html

Just take it as 30 posts, not 50. Images are fine, too, as well as other yuri related stuff. If not yuri related, you can go to Hayashi11's post to chat.

There will be a break before the 4th round, and I think 20 posts in like 5 days should be easy. Before that, please vote anyway.
发表于 2006-12-1 13:51 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Sherwin 于 2006-12-1 13:39 发表
Wow, new rule eh? I don't even know the current standing of the last few matches. In any case, don't think I can post that much to achieve 50 posts anyway...at least not in a few days.

Erm...actually is not 50 post I think is 30 but for the point system would be 50. We should post more! I see the ray of light for me to vote!!!!!!!!!!!!
发表于 2006-12-1 20:59 | 显示全部楼层
One last shoutout before I go out!!!!

PEOPLE PLZ VOTE FOR HIMEKO!!!!!

发表于 2006-12-1 23:43 | 显示全部楼层
So, does it mean I'm still allowed to vote in this round or not? I don't have 30 posts... after reading  all of this I think I'm more puzzled than I was before OTL

Just in case I voted anyway this time... Himeko yamiboqe002

Thank you all for the replies and support. I don't know if I'm gonna get this 30 till the begining of next round. I'm the type of person who respect others - and myself - by not posting "empty" messages, that is when I don't have anything interesting to add yamiboqe002  
...we'll see.

But, you know, these penguins are really hilarious yamiboqe006
发表于 2006-12-2 09:58 | 显示全部楼层
As much as I love Utena, I voted for Himeko because she is much more sweeter girl.
About the new rule. After I tried to vote I saw the current results. Did that mean my vote was counted for this round? And would I be able to see the current vote counts during each upcoming round even though I may not be able to vote?

Like u101, I'm also not the type to just post "empty" messages. Since I can't read or type in chinese, I know I must be missing out on the wonderful chatting going on throughout the forum. Despite the language barrier, I'm able to navigate in various image threads and discover alot of wonderful images that members share in them. Anyway, I guess I can see what I can contribute on the very few threads that are in english. I really would like to show my support to my favorite yuri characters!

[ 本帖最后由 Snowbird391 于 2006-12-2 10:07 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-12-2 13:59 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Snowbird391 于 2006-12-2 09:58 发表
Since I can't read or type in chinese, I know I must be missing out on the wonderful chatting going on throughout the forum. Despite the language barrier, I'm able to navigate in various image threads and discover alot of wonderful images that members share in them. Anyway, I guess I can see what I can contribute on the very few threads that are in english. I really would like to show my support to my favorite yuri characters!

i totally agree with you.  actually you and I are kinda in the same situation.  i can't really read chinese but at least i can navigate through the boards thanks to the amazing help of hayashi, who translated most of the main boards.  you can look back to it if you want. it's in the #111 post.  trust me i know what you're feeling right now.  i would love to contribute to some of the threads but i just can't read.   so yea good luck

we're on the same boat pal.

akirahayase   

please support HIMEKO.  she' just so cute and sweet. ^^
发表于 2006-12-2 14:33 | 显示全部楼层
shizuru is hot BUT that doesn't mean i like her

and her love for natsuki is more like obesssion to me, it's definately not beautiful. TO ME

so no flames please
发表于 2006-12-2 14:37 | 显示全部楼层
Just letting you guys know that if you see something you really like, an article or a manga post, for instance, an English reply would be appreciated, too, by the original poster, I'm sure. :) It's nice to be thanked, and it seems that a good majority of the forumers do understand English, though vocabulary and typing proficiency varies from person to person.

By the way, you know the letters on the bottom right corner? "引用  报告  评分 回复" ...The third link is used for giving points to posts that you consider worthy of being rewarded. Just select the number of points and click the submit button. yamiboqe004

@ the Shizuru conversation:
It's true that not everyone can fall for the same fandom or the same people. On the topic of "like", it's quite impossible to reach agreement.

[ 本帖最后由 玻璃瓶 于 2006-12-2 14:39 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-12-2 15:05 | 显示全部楼层
By the way, you know the letters on the bottom right corner? "引用  报告  评分 回复" ...The third link is used for giving points to posts that you consider worthy of being rewarded. Just select the number of points and click the submit button.

ohh.... i see. that's where you find this option. i've been wondering this whole time when i see people here, saying 'please give points if you like the thread'. thanks for pointing that out. so now i can start throwing away points.

btw you know what, funny though i sometimes wish these points were actual coins....hmm that'd be cool.....yamiboqe004
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 成为会员

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|百合会 ( 苏公网安备 32030302000123号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 22:23 , Processed in 0.053020 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.