楼主: 忘川

[2006] [English](The Final One)See #3/#504

[复制链接]
阅读字号:
发表于 2006-11-30 13:37 | 显示全部楼层
Rules for voting with effect from 2006/11/30, starting with today's 7th group.

After voting, all voters are required to post a reply stating who you vote for. Copy and paste the name into your post.

For example, today's match.

藤乃静留(My-HiME)
福澤祐巳(圣母在上&圣母在上-春)

First name is Shizuru's. Second is Yumi's.
If you voted for Shizuru, just copy her name directly : 藤乃静留(My-HiME)and paste it in your reply.
And starting from today, only 1 reply per voter on the voting thread is allowed. Repeated replies will be deleted.

Ok, note the most important part.
The rules for as to who is eligible for voting has changed slightly.

People who can vote are those who registered before 2006/1/1

AND

those that registered between 2006/1/1 - 2006/11/4 AND has accumulate at least 30posts and 50points.  

If you do not fulfilled the above requirements, your vote will be discarded.
发表于 2006-11-30 14:00 | 显示全部楼层
that's really lame! now i have to gain my points.

go yumi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
发表于 2006-11-30 14:04 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 ink 于 2006-11-30 14:00 发表
that's really lame! now i have to gain my points.

go yumi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to break the bad news to you but you can't vote at all....
You registered too late.
发表于 2006-11-30 14:37 | 显示全部楼层
what the......this is damn stupid now all I've got to do is sit and watch the show!
发表于 2006-11-30 17:38 | 显示全部楼层
so, I also can't vote...
All I can do is to watch the next matches and hope that my
favorite charas are winning...
发表于 2006-11-30 17:50 | 显示全部楼层
To conri,

just wanted to say love your drawings. they are really good :)

particularly like the one chikaru with two puppets. good work indeed.
发表于 2006-11-30 18:14 | 显示全部楼层
VOTE 
Suiseiseki  
DESU!!!
发表于 2006-11-30 19:02 | 显示全部楼层
yikes... i saw some spamming on pg28. (runs away)

So... new rule huh?... well... can't blame the mods for putting up these security stuff. It's their first time holding such an event...(right?)

If anyone wanna get more points then talk more! XD
There's still the finals so you pple can still try to get enough points till then.
There's the other thread for talking... somewhere a few pages back. I'll be there to entertain.

Back to topic! So..... What's today's menu? (who's up?)^__^
发表于 2006-11-30 19:07 | 显示全部楼层
SHIZURU!!!

发表于 2006-11-30 19:18 | 显示全部楼层
Shizuru-sama! yamibohu yamiboqe022

Xera... My Dad just happened to walk past the com... yamiboqe009  -Yikes!-
发表于 2006-11-30 19:20 | 显示全部楼层
dude, this pics rules.......totally can't think straight now...yamiboqe007

yes indeed, shizuru sama VS lovely yumi chan

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?成为会员

发表于 2006-11-30 19:20 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Hayashi11 于 2006-11-30 19:18 发表
Shizuru-sama! yamibohu yamiboqe022

Xera... My Dad just happened to walk past the com... yamiboqe009  -Yikes!-

LOL!

sorry about that. XD
发表于 2006-11-30 19:27 | 显示全部楼层
I dont think Yumi can win tonight. Shizuru is way too strong.

Hahaa It's ok Xera... (he walked past facing the back of my laptop.)
My parents didn;t know that i am into Shoujoai XD
If they did... they'll drown me with holywater and brainwash me with church. XD
发表于 2006-11-30 19:39 | 显示全部楼层
yep, same here. or even have me grounded for a week or so.

btw, how come i don't see that nose bleeding penguin on my smiles options? does anybody know?
发表于 2006-11-30 20:04 | 显示全部楼层
When you enter into the reply page. Under the lot of penguins, there's this
<更多 Smilies ›› > button. (Make sure your window can allow popup.) the whole list of emoticons will be there...

Cheers!
发表于 2006-11-30 22:20 | 显示全部楼层
Minna-san, gokigenyou

I know yamibou forums for quite a long time, but since I don't understand Chinese I was only lurking here, grabbing some nice yuri pictures usually.
I would probably miss this competition if not the announcement at shoujoai forums.
And it wouldn't bother me if I knew I was not welcomed here from the begining... but I've been told that english speaking users are invited to register and vote, there was even guide how to do it and, look - there is even special thread for us. So I did register and voted fair and square, having fun voting and rooting for my favourites characters.

But now, in the middle of it I've been told - "you can go away".

I really don't remember when I registered but it doesn't matter - either it was too late or I don't have enough points (WHAT POINTS?!) to participate... in other words I'm no longer welcomed here.

I could see dark clouds on the horizon, but I still believed that admins are controlling situation somehow. As time proved, they did not. Today, they punished all the offenders together with innocent, and fair voting users like me and including most of the english-only participants too - because somehow, I can't imagine anyone who don't know Chinese registering here earlier (what for?)

So yes, I feel disappointed and cheated. And sad. Because that was my first but also most probably the last one post here.
Have a nice day.

ps "Yuri has no boundaries" - oh, the irony

评分

参与人数 1积分 +50 收起 理由
忘川 + 50 I shall explain very soon.

查看全部评分

发表于 2006-11-30 22:33 | 显示全部楼层
SHIZURU -SAMA!!!!

btw Xera hot pic lolz  and thanks for the heads up yamibon041

[ 本帖最后由 akirahayase 于 2006-11-30 22:34 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-11-30 22:57 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 u101 于 2006-11-30 22:20 发表
Minna-san, gokigenyou

I know yamibou forums for quite a long time, but since I don't understand Chinese I was only lurking here, grabbing some nice yuri pictures usually.
I would probably mis ...

Nonono.
Dear friend, you are terribly mistaken.

Yes, to control the number of fake votes, new rules and regulations have been set.
But it is just an increased bar for members registered after 5th of Nov 2006.

Like you.

You registered as a member here on the 21st of Oct2006.
That means you just need to have 30 posts and 50 points to be eligible to vote.
If you can't type chinese or don't understand the language, then please visit this page that Hayashi11-san has created.
https://bbs.yamibo.com/thread-36640-1-2.html
English speaking members of the community will respond. And basically, as long as the content of your post is not too, erm, bare, you can talk about anything.

Yes, it is ironic that while proclaiming zero boundaries for this activity, the rules and regulations only seem to be increasing. But, in order to have a certain orderliness and to appease the increasing call for measures against the troublemakers, and of course, to take action against them, some thing has to be done.

It is unfortunate that this has to happen, but lucky for you, this is certainly not the end to your participation.

Just try to hit 30 posts. yamibon041

===================
edit: changed it to 30 posts. bcos we can just add points to you if your posts has some meaning or contribution.

[ 本帖最后由 azure 于 2006-12-1 14:11 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-11-30 23:32 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 azure 于 2006-11-30 22:57 发表

Nonono.
Dear friend, you are terribly mistaken.

Yes, to control the number of fake votes, new rules and regulations have been set.
But it is just an increased bar for members registered  ...

Yes yes. I can see that there's some misunderstanding. New members are always welcomed! (even non-chinese speaking ones)

THis event started out smoothly but along the way trouble came in the form of fake votes from people with multiple accounts. THat's why as this event goes into the finals, there's more restrictions. This is all to ensure fair voting.

Please join us here in the english threads. There's still time till the finals.

PeaceV^__^
发表于 2006-12-1 00:30 | 显示全部楼层
just got back from college.

thank u so much. ayashi11 san. it works. there're so many cutey penguin to choose from. it has one with leek too. look ^0^ yamiboshiho

i hope u101 san will come back. in fact this contest thingy isn't the only fun and main reason people would come here, right. it's only part of the events in season this forum offers. there're other good stuff here you can enjoy too, like grabbing some nice yuri pics, checking out latest donjinshi, and looking at all these silly penguins etc. lol

anyway whatever you do, enjoy :)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 成为会员

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|百合会 ( 苏公网安备 32030302000123号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-4 00:26 , Processed in 0.043383 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.