楼主: 忘川

[2006] [English](The Final One)See #3/#504

[复制链接]
阅读字号:
发表于 2006-12-3 23:32 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 azure 于 2006-12-3 00:33 发表

There are people who share the same views as you do and have voiced their opinion.

But, if Youko and Yaya are disqualified, then one more contestant will be needed for the 4th round, to ma ...

But why disqualify them in the first place? Two obviously popular characters gone over a handful of idiots, seems like it punishes more innocents then culprits. Actually I don't get why can't they just deduct the fake votes and be done with it, are they afraid of there being more fake votes missed?

And what's MJ? seems to come up in the context of fake votes a lot.

Sorry if I keep beating a dead horse yamiboqe009. I just really want a resolution to this match.
发表于 2006-12-4 01:47 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Kairyuu 于 2006-12-3 23:32 发表

But why disqualify them in the first place? Two obviously popular characters gone over a handful of idiots, seems like it punishes more innocents then culprits. Actually I don't get why can't they just deduct the fake votes and be done with it, are they afraid of there being more fake votes missed?

And what's MJ? seems to come up in the context of fake votes a lot.

Sorry if I keep beating a dead horse . I just really want a resolution to this match

*Scratches head*
You do have a point with punishing more innocents than culprits.

However, there have been 2 similar cases prior to this incident.
The coordinators have warned time and again that they'll take strict action.
For the first case, they allowed a rematch. The second, the two contestants involved got striked off.
It shouldn't seem strange that the 3rd case will be dealt with in the same manner.

But this time, the admins spent 2 days searching for the MJs (different IDs used by the same person) using their IP addresses and have posted the list of names involved.

I'm not sure why they don't just deduct the fake votes. I guess there is no absolute certainty that all fake votes have been accounted for. Plus, there's still the issue of motive.

I guess the resolution to this match is that...they get a second chance. With higher odds to overcome...yamiboqe004

I suppose the most we can do is just vote for those we really like in the upcoming rematch.yamiboqe016

Cheers.

[ 本帖最后由 azure 于 2006-12-4 01:48 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-12-4 01:51 | 显示全部楼层
Yar what's MJ?

Since disqualification is definitely a nono then it would be best to re-vote using the new system(as others who might share the same view as me suggest) because I really find it redundant to compete with those who failed in their respective matches and it would be SO unfair to the fans of both characters. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks to those fake accounts that cause all this comotion. When people have fun, they just love to ruin it yamiboqe004
发表于 2006-12-4 03:15 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 azure 于 2006-12-4 01:47 发表
I'm not sure why they don't just deduct the fake votes. I guess there is no absolute certainty that all fake votes have been accounted for. Plus, there's still the issue of motive.

I guess the resolution to this match is that...they get a second chance. With higher odds to overcome...

I suppose the most we can do is just vote for those we really like in the upcoming rematch.

fake votes cannot be deducted.. well, in my point of view, i think that one person might be voting on behalf of another person. thus assuming all mj votes are fake votes would be unfair to other people who wanted to vote yet due to personal reasons they cant come online.

sad to say, some parties just love to ruin the match or couldnt bear to see their favourite character get low votes, or lose out in the matches. thus, they set up fake votes. depending on the situation, if the other competitior fans couldnt endure to see such things happening or they suspect the other competitor has fake votes, they too set up fake votes to counter them. and this is where the trouble starts.

this is creating the admins a serious headache. and that's why new rules have been implemented every now and then to prevent such things from happening.

原帖由 mel1ssa 于 2006-12-4 01:51 发表
Yar what's MJ?

MJ=马甲
eg. 1 person having 2 or more ids.
1st id would be considered as the main id. subsequent ids would be considered as mj.

[ 本帖最后由 澈寒 于 2006-12-4 03:35 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-12-4 04:23 | 显示全部楼层
i don't even know how you can fake vote!

this is unconstitutional to take the  voting rights away from us.

And why do we need those points to vote?

yamiboqe009

chinese are weird ( coming from a chinese,me, is definately something)
发表于 2006-12-4 08:51 | 显示全部楼层
@@azure
so even though i have 30 posts right now i still can't vote??

yea, this situation is getting stupid and weird
发表于 2006-12-4 09:11 | 显示全部楼层
I know its hard on you guys but please be more understanding.

We have problems with members opening multiple accounts to vote so the new rule was passed.

If you need posts, go to Hayashi11's thread and chat : https://bbs.yamibo.com/thread-36640-1-2.html

Share some nice stuff there and we'll reward you with some points.

There's still time before the 4th round starts so you guys should have plently of time to fulfil the requirements. ^^
发表于 2006-12-4 09:14 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 ink 于 2006-12-4 04:23 发表
i don't even know how you can fake vote!

this is unconstitutional to take the  voting rights away from us.

And why do we need those points to vote?

yamiboqe009

chinese are weird ( comin ...

so as to ensure that not anyone can sign up and vote multiple times on their favourite character and make the whole event unfair....

原帖由 akirahayase 于 2006-12-4 08:51 发表
@@azure
so even though i have 30 posts right now i still can't vote??

yar I think you still can't vote now...
just share something which is faster or post another 20 posts?

wow! I didn't know there was so many people who knows english in the forum
and I extend my welcome to all the newcomers!!
发表于 2006-12-4 16:01 | 显示全部楼层
OTL: actually what you guys mean by share something?
发表于 2006-12-4 17:28 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 mel1ssa 于 2006-12-4 16:01 发表
OTL: actually what you guys mean by share something?

Use free file hosts like < YSI > and < Sendspace > to upload things to share, for the extra points you need. We can't help with the post counts, though.

edit: That's right, pictures too. Slipped my mind. xD I'm a greedy person.

Maybe we could start an English yuri drabble/flashfic (i.e. short fanfic) thread.... (This says the person who can't write Chinese fic yamiboqe001)

Disclaimer: This is not actually OT because I'm just trying to give ideas for those who are interested. yamibon041 yamiboqe004

[ 本帖最后由 玻璃瓶 于 2006-12-4 19:45 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-12-4 19:04 | 显示全部楼层
If it's english fanfiction stuff... some of you are quite strong! right?! -nudge ffn writers-

Sharing stuff can also mean sharing pictures, stories... Anything Yuri!
A good way to share pics is to upload to photobucket first then paste [img][/ img] links into post.

Gack!... Let's bring the discussion outside.
发表于 2006-12-5 08:32 | 显示全部楼层
cool, yea it would be an awsome idea to make an english fanfic thread!!  looking forward to it.  yamibohu
发表于 2006-12-5 09:19 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 azure 于 2006-12-4 01:47 发表

*Scratches head*
You do have a point with punishing more innocents than culprits.

However, there have been 2 similar cases prior to this incident.
The coordinators have warned time and again that they'll take strict action.
For the first case, they allowed a rematch. The second, the two contestants involved got striked off.
It shouldn't seem strange that the 3rd case will be dealt with in the same manner.

But, you know that such policy gives another powerful weapon to all the cheaters - deliberately breaking the rules while voting for the opponent

I'm not saying it was the case this time, it is just a possibility. But if there are fans who are so desperated to make their beloved chara win by cheating there could be some fans so desperated (and cunning) to make opponent charas lose - this time by disqualification.
发表于 2006-12-5 09:46 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 u101 于 2006-12-5 09:19 发表

But, you know that such policy gives another powerful weapon to all the cheaters - deliberately breaking the rules while voting for the opponent

I'm not saying it was the case this time, i ...

I agree that there is such a possibility, and there have been, or still having, much speculation abt this.

To put it in another way, the admins relied quite alot on the individual members to exercise restraint. In the end, some members just had to disappoint and spoil it for the rest of us. So, the rest of us...well, I just think we should be more tolerant to the situation. It's meant to be a fun event, so I chose to ignore most of the "battlefields".

And, if there has to be a rematch everytime this happens, it'll be a long time before we reach the finals.yamiboqe004  Not to say how much workload it'll be on the admins to count the number of fake votes each time there's one.

Well, it's not like the admins are not finding ways to prevent this from happening. (after all this is the 3rd time...) I heard that there's a new voting system coming up (yes, again yamiboqe016 ) and we'll hear from them soon.

In the mean time...you need more posts. yamibon041

[ 本帖最后由 azure 于 2006-12-5 10:06 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-12-5 11:31 | 显示全部楼层
a english fanfic?

sounds really good. i'm looking forward to mai/nat fictions yamiboqe007
发表于 2006-12-5 11:39 | 显示全部楼层
@@azure
so there might be ANOTHER change in the voting system. sigh.. i  guess it's for the best to be fair.

well i'm kind of looking forward to read KDM or the new KDM series (forgot the name)  i still miss them...

[ 本帖最后由 akirahayase 于 2006-12-5 11:40 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-12-5 19:39 | 显示全部楼层
Are we allow to vote this time round? cos it seems that it involve something like entering your email addy etc.
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-5 20:21 | 显示全部楼层
http://test.yamibo.com/pq2/fillsurvey.php?sid=3

The rematch is on for 2 days since today with the new voting system. This system is still beta-testing...You are required to 1. vote 2. fill in your email address 3. confirm with either a http link or a code sent to your email box to finish your vote. You can't see the result at this point.

I've got to go...Someone explain the rest please yamiboqe005
发表于 2006-12-5 21:00 | 显示全部楼层
Whoops, I can't translate the names. Hope I didn't get anyone wrong.

But click the address to enter the webpage. You'll see the following.
(Find pictures of characters here: https://bbs.yamibo.com/thread-39507-1-1.html)

1.         请从下面9位候选人中选出一人

藤堂志摩子(圣母在上&圣母在上-春) --Shimako (Maria-sama ga Miteru)
        莉莉斯(暗与帽子与书之旅人) --Lilith (Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito)
        东叶月(暗与帽子与书之旅人) --Hazuki (Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito)
        久保 栞(圣母在上&圣母在上-春) --Shiori (Maria-sama ga Miteru)
        南都夜夜(Strawberry Panic) --Yaya (Strawberry Panic)
        水野蓉子(圣母在上&圣母在上-春) --Youko (Maria-sama ga Miteru)
        翠星石(Rozen Maiden & Rozen Maiden Traumend) --Suiseiseki (Rozen Maiden)
        福澤祐巳(圣母在上&圣母在上-春) --Yumi (Maria-sama ga Miteru)
        天上Utena(少女革命) --Utena (Shoujo Kakumei Utena)

Vote for one of them, click enter, fill in a valid e-mail address, click enter again, and check that e-mail address for your verification code.

Note that some free services like hotmail may file the verification e-mail in the Junk Mail folder. If you're unable to locate the mail, check there.

Click on the verification code or fill it in manually.

The page will show you a very short message which means the vote has gone through.

~
edit: Thanks, Kairyuu! Their hairstyles all look the same to me....

[ 本帖最后由 玻璃瓶 于 2006-12-5 22:49 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-12-5 22:01 | 显示全部楼层
^That should be Shiori instead of Noriko

Are we still limited by post count?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 成为会员

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|百合会 ( 苏公网安备 32030302000123号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 22:19 , Processed in 0.077816 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.