楼主: 忘川

[2006] [English](The Final One)See #3/#504

[复制链接]
阅读字号:
发表于 2006-11-15 03:47 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 azure 于 2006-11-15 01:23 发表
Hehe~~
Allow me to transmit positive energy~~~ (transmits positive energy to 玻璃瓶)
It has been an enjoyable event so far for me yamiboqe005
Not many tough choices...XDDD

Thank you! *catches* yamiboqe006

But what about the Nanoha losses? Didn't you guys take them hard? I haven't been reading Nanoha threads, though I've already voted for a few of the characters.

For me it wasn't the tough choices but the abject disappointment of losing after having poured your heart into something, having that chance so close for so many hours, and then suddenly losing it all even though you see that dozens of people have worked hard too, right there in that field of battle... granted, that only happened twice, but still. One wonders where the energy comes from.

In concrete terms, they were Alti's double loss (didn't pay much attention). Kirika's tragedy (after all the work I started liking her a lot). Aaeru vs Utena. Mamiina and Chloe vs Kannazuki. Mireille vs Sei, I mean Shiori. There's that moment when I wonder if all the work has been for nought.... But people do speak up, and it becomes quite moving, though the hole never does fill up of course. Then there was the Mireille thing, which nothing else could compare to, because I allowed myself to let go, and I tend to be conservative with my affections, so that hit hard, darnit, and I'm inconsolable in the aftershock.

yamiboqe016

Still working through the trauma... working through the trauma.... Talking about it here helps. Typing in Chinese is, unfortunately, like flying with clipped wings for me -- I can't get to the highest point where I truly feel free. (Yes, it's a bad paraphrase of that Simoun NevAmuria line.)

*struggles with homework*

[ 本帖最后由 玻璃瓶 于 2006-11-15 03:48 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-11-15 18:11 | 显示全部楼层
Well, so far none of my favourites made it, apart from Natsuki who is obviously gonna lose to Shizuru...but yeah, I agree with you Conri, these penguins are absolutely adorable!
发表于 2006-11-15 19:13 | 显示全部楼层
Haha, that's hilarious, Conri! I voted for Nao too.

And yeah, poor Mamiina.
发表于 2006-11-15 21:42 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 玻璃瓶 于 2006-11-15 03:47 发表

Thank you! *catches* yamiboqe006

But what about the Nanoha losses? Didn't you guys take them hard? I haven't been reading Nanoha threads, though I've already voted for a few of the characters ...

XD Nanoha's camp is only left with the main lead, Nanoha.
But it's not all that bad...considering I finally got an update from 依文洁琳版主 on his fanfic. yamiboqe006
The point of this competition seems to be all this drama, excitement, fan-made stuff (vids, fanfics etc.) that showsoff the creativity and spirit of the members in this forum. And I'm absolutely enjoying it. And you are too, are you not? (sees the increase in no. of posts from 玻璃瓶...yamibon041 )

Of course, seeing the characters you support get kicked out is real disheartening, especially if you've put in lots off effort. (me looks at the Noir thread in 资源区) I know it too. Fate losing to Sei that badly was painful. So I can imagine yours amplified many more times since you've put in much more than me XD (I'm an irresponsible 团长yamiboqe009 )

But take it another way...many more people love Noir now!!!!yamiboqe007
And many more people will finally give Simoun a try. yamiboqe005
And... You can vote for Setsuna now! No more struggles  XDDDD  *gets kicked
发表于 2006-11-15 21:57 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Conri 于 2006-11-15 17:57 发表
Howdy, I'm a lurker who knows zero Chinese.  I found this tournament after the Japanese Saimoe tournament ended.  I haven't composed anything yet like I did for the last three rounds of the other ...

i love the penguin also~

their mother land is as below

http://www.peso.nu/

hmm, i'm a supporter for setsuna,
tonight is having a tough fight
the other two opponents are strong...n it turn out to be like miracleyamiboqe006 yamiboqe006 yamiboqe006
发表于 2006-11-15 23:06 | 显示全部楼层
I thought this place sank... LOL...
No problems tonight! Setsuna is leading with 340++ votes.
Sad to see Nao in this state...
(More sadness to come... Natsuki and Shizuru's battle on friday...)

Been lurking for quite some time...yamiboqe009

YOSH!!yamibohu  2 more papers to go! Saturday morning will give puppy and Kaicho-sama my full support!

*Hayashi sinks back into her study table...*

ps: thanks for penguin's birthplace... Love them!

[ 本帖最后由 Hayashi11 于 2006-11-15 23:11 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-11-15 23:09 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 azure 于 2006-11-15 21:42 发表

XD Nanoha's camp is only left with the main lead, Nanoha.
But it's not all that bad...considering I finally got an update from 依文洁琳版主 on his fanfic. yamiboqe006
The point of this competi ...

I shall respond with smilies.

yamibon031      yamibon032        yamibon039       yamibon044    yamibon02       yamibon01       yamibon04      

yamiboqe019 yamiboqe019
yamiboqe019

Rather, incoherenceincoherenceomgineedtostrangleazureaaaaah. yamiboqe004

[ 本帖最后由 玻璃瓶 于 2006-11-15 23:12 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-11-16 03:37 | 显示全部楼层
Nao... yamiboqe002 176 votes is nothing, nothing at all! ...*wails* Gah.
 楼主| 发表于 2006-11-16 03:49 | 显示全部楼层
Not too many of my beloved characters have lost unexpectedly, so I'm still all right. I expect myself hit hard when the later rounds come up. Just like azure said, I think more people will go watch Noir and Simoun under your people's influence, and if there is a next time, things will be somewhat different, then. ^_^

As a whole, MariMite has displayed its power more than any other competitors. A civil war may be inevitable in the next round...

>Mireille vs Sei, I mean Shiori
Lol~~

>Typing in Chinese is, unfortunately, like flying with clipped wings for me -- I can't get to >the highest point where I truly feel free.
Pretty much the opposite for me, even after so many years ^ ^;;
One's native language really matters :)

>I'm a lurker who knows zero Chinese. I haven't composed anything yet like I did for the >last three rounds of the other tournament...
GJ delurking, Conri  ^_^
I'd be very happy to see your creation for this contest. Chikaru could have won if not for Suigintou made the match more complicated. Though this place is called Yamibo, there are a few people who are as popular as Hatsuki (or more). BTW, Setsuna will probably make it to the next round :)

>I thought this place sank... LOL...
I thought so about 2 weeks ago lol~
Now I don't think it will until the event ends itself.

It's a good thing that these penguins were restored after server change yamiboqe003
发表于 2006-11-16 21:30 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 忘川 于 2006-11-16 03:49 发表
Not too many of my beloved characters have lost unexpectedly, so I'm still all right. I expect myself hit hard when the later rounds come up. Just like azure said, I think more people will go wat ...

Thanks for the kind words! yamiboqe007

Recovery process proceeding apace~

Native language? Not exactly. I speak simple Mandarin on a daily basis, but stopped studying it many years back, and the school system for Chinese here is lousy anyway, in my opinion, at regular levels. And of course, the gap widened considerably once I took on intensive English-based courses. 忘川's English is excellent. O.o

Okay what was the topic.... >.< Right. Yamato vs Nanoha! Okay, just when did Yamato get so popular? Or Nanoha, for that matter? i.e. where are all these votes coming from? Maybe it's the swing voters? I voted out of pure prejudice this time round, therefore slighting Madlax (thought Aria had a bigger chance and didn't bother to check the number of votes). I regret the choice, in retrospect, but it makes no difference. Marimite is officially scary and I won't be voting for it again until it gets less scary.

azure, fight for your Nanoha! yamiboqe005
发表于 2006-11-16 21:31 | 显示全部楼层
I don't mean to scare you guys and I know I shouldn't be posting everywhere with this head and sig on, but, guys please...

VOTE FOR NANOHA!!!yamibohu

玻璃瓶fight with me !!!yamibohu

[ 本帖最后由 azure 于 2006-11-16 21:33 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-11-17 18:22 | 显示全部楼层
Ok, how am I suppose to vote? For Shizuru or Natsuki? Damn! These two are my favourite pair......*in dilemma*yamiboqe009 yamiboqe016  
Yamibo moderators sure have a knack at messing with my brain.Will try to vote after some serious considerationsyamiboqe004
发表于 2006-11-17 20:05 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Conri 于 2006-11-17 18:08 发表

I guess Natsuki confiscated Nao's nail file after that little incident on the way to the Aries Republic...

Heh. I suppose so. As for voting today... I just can't. I'll wave my flag in my corner, and see who comes out on top.
发表于 2006-11-17 20:42 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 vroom_tech 于 2006-11-17 18:22 发表
Ok, how am I suppose to vote? For Shizuru or Natsuki? Damn! These two are my favourite pair......*in dilemma*yamiboqe009 yamiboqe016  
Yamibo moderators sure have a knack at messing with my brain.Will  ...

I guess you'll vote for Shizuru??? XD
发表于 2006-11-17 21:38 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 玖の夏月 于 2006-11-17 20:42 发表

I guess you'll vote for Shizuru??? XD

Yep,I did. Her love for Natsuki is so powerful that I cannot not acknowledge it.lol
发表于 2006-11-17 22:04 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 vroom_tech 于 2006-11-17 21:38 发表

Yep,I did. Her love for Natsuki is so powerful that I cannot not acknowledge it.lol

I've voted for Natsuki...cause I loved her for the first glance in My-Hime
yet I like Shizuru as well  XD

[ 本帖最后由 玖の夏月 于 2006-11-18 16:43 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-11-17 22:27 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Conri 于 2006-11-17 18:08 发表

Today it will be Kuon and Natsuki for me.  Go, Natsuki!  I'm sure Shizuru would want you to win.

That very much concluded everything i want to say today. Thanks conri!

Still Natsuki is so loveable and bully-able... XD

This is what i will do this weekend...

Saturdays are for Sleeping, Slacking and Supporting Shizuru's girl -grins-
发表于 2006-11-18 19:10 | 显示全部楼层
hi,
(like always? yamiboqe009 ) a little question from me:
has the second round ended?
If yes, when does the third round start?

btw:
the people here are all so kind and helpful.
I can count on you all and your answers. Thanks yamiboqe007
发表于 2006-11-18 19:22 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Suikyuubi 于 2006-11-18 19:10 发表
hi,
(like always? yamiboqe009 ) a little question from me:
has the second round ended?
If yes, when does the third round start?

btw:
the people here are all so kind and helpful.
I can count ...

Yup, 2nd round has ended.
3rd round matchlist will be out tomorrow 11/19.
3rd round will start on next friday 11/24.
Schedule might change though so just stick around for the next few days.
发表于 2006-11-18 22:49 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the info Xera!
cant wait for the next one...yamiboqe002
In deed... Natsuki lost to Shizuru... yamiboqe004
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 成为会员

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|百合会 ( 苏公网安备 32030302000123号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 22:13 , Processed in 0.080955 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.