楼主: 忘川

[2006] [English](The Final One)See #3/#504

[复制链接]
阅读字号:
发表于 2006-12-17 17:34 | 显示全部楼层
It's so sad to see my faves get knocked out one after the other... T_T

I'm giving up the next match...
发表于 2006-12-17 17:41 | 显示全部楼层
You might have lost but you'll always be number one in our hearts.
We love you, Secchan!

发表于 2006-12-17 19:02 | 显示全部楼层
YAY!!!! Chikane won!!!! but the final match will be so tough...Shizuru is too strong! but nonetheless please vote for Chikane!!!
发表于 2006-12-17 19:25 | 显示全部楼层
Nice pic Xera. Totally conveyed my emotions...
That lost and helpless feeling.... T_T
发表于 2006-12-17 22:43 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Hayashi11 于 2006-12-17 17:34 发表
It's so sad to see my faves get knocked out one after the other... T_T

I'm giving up the next match...

*sob* my feelings exactly, just can't work up any enthusiasm for the finals.
发表于 2006-12-17 23:05 | 显示全部楼层
not to spoil the fun,but, right from the beginning of this competition, i have predicted that who is gonna be in the first 2 sits to compete against each other in the final show down.Well the fact is that i presumed that many of the people here who has the same prediction like i do.

what ever it is , this has been a great and exciting "yuri world cup"  so lets sit back and wait for the long waiting final showcase of shizuru and chikane yamiboqe006  

my vote: chikane

reason 1: kannazuki was the reason why i am so obsessed about shoujo ai.
reason 2: "Sacrificer",haha,maybe this isnt the right word to use, well, so be it yamiboqe017

[ 本帖最后由 sukitenshi 于 2006-12-18 23:01 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-12-18 02:16 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Kairyuu 于 2006-12-17 14:43 发表

*sob* my feelings exactly, just can't work up any enthusiasm for the finals.

Yeh right, man. My thoughts exactly. Maybe i'm just tired and had enough of putting in all enthusiasm then seeing your favorite charators loose in contests.

Don't get me wrong. I love the finalists very much, they both are really cool, but to be honest with you guys, i'd love to see someone else to win. Because look, Shizuru's the famous Yuri queen, and Chikane's everyone's favorite (pretty much). It's very obvious that these two are going to the final showdown, against all odds.

Would you really enjoy a game or match that the winer is already predicted before it even starts? Wouldn't you like to see some great excitements or perhaps a surprised comeback by underdogs? I don't know about you, my answer would be yes.

Anyhow i will see how my mood's gonna be on the day of final. Vote or die if all up in the air. (thank God this Yuri world cup is not as extreme as P. daddy lolz)
发表于 2006-12-18 02:35 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Libertine 于 2006-12-18 02:16 发表
Would you really enjoy a game or match that the winer is already predicted before it even starts? Wouldn't you like to see some great excitements or perhaps a surprised comeback by underdogs? I don't know about you, my answer would be yes.

Anyhow i will see how my mood's gonna be on the day of final. Vote or die if all up in the air. (thank God this Yuri world cup is not as extreme as P. daddy lolz)

But it's precisely because of their overwhelming popularity that we'll have the two of them in the finals, right?

The fight was about pushing our own favourites as far as they could go, that's all. I can't speak for anyone else, but for me, it doesn't matter if the contestants are predictable or not, at this stage -- still comes down to whether I like them or the show they're in, and not the competition per se.

I have no idea what I made that point for, though. yamiboqe009
发表于 2006-12-18 03:24 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 sukitenshi 于 2006-12-17 23:05 发表
my vote: chikane

reason 1: kannazuki was the reason why i am so obsessed about shoujo ai.

me too!!! it's one of my reasons too!! ^^ actually Kannazuki is the second shoujo ai anime i've watched. the first was my-hime.  but it was kannazuki that made me obsessed about shoujo-ai.  so i owe it all to you Chikane ^^  
but now, i'm kinda sad to see that the new anime Kyoushiroxxx has Chikane and Himeko as side characters.  the main couple are boyxgirl sigh...

i totally agree with Libertine.  ofcourse i would also want to see a different winner. so i guess i'll lean more on Chikane this time. i'm sorry Shizuru... yamiboqe029  and Chikane is the favorite of all time. yamiboqe007

btw when is the final match?? and how many votes did Chikane and Setsuna get?

[ 本帖最后由 akirahayase 于 2006-12-18 03:42 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-12-18 03:56 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 玻璃瓶 于 2006-12-17 18:35 发表

But it's precisely because of their overwhelming popularity that we'll have the two of them in the finals, right?

The fight was about pushing our own favourites as far as they could go, th ...

Sure. you're right man. cool ya made your point, i got mine. yea it's cool.

But being involved in the match, we are ought to enjoy and have fun in the game. I'm not saying i didn't enjoy. I had lots of fun. The thing is you know, you got a free ticket, go to vote vote vote day by day, then you get upset cos your favorites are't winning. Then you feel like what's the fun of it. this's pretty obvious who's gonna make to the finals in the end. (as you said) Start feeling wasted tired negative and demotivated. (exactly like what i'm feeling right now lol)

Guess what, just remembered that the most important thing is not to care who's gonna win this whole thing, but to enjoy yourself and enjoy the game baby. So people vote for Chikane~~plz XD

@@@akirahayase
I'm curious about the votes count for Setsuna and Chikane as well. Many users said the finals might be on Tuesday 19th which's Shizuru's birthday, but still waiting to be confirmed by the mods.
发表于 2006-12-18 12:09 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Libertine 于 2006-12-18 03:56 发表

Sure. you're right man. cool ya made your point, i got mine. yea it's cool.

But being involved in the match, we are ought to enjoy and have fun in the game. I'm not saying i didn't enjoy. I  ...

Oh, the irony. You missed my bouts of utter black negativity? yamibohu
Believe me, I know what you mean. But my sig was my final word on the issue, and I'm contented watching on the sidelines now, so I won't say any more. I have recovered my equanimity and am just waiting for the objectivity to look back.

Er. Okay, next. The round hasn't ended yet, it appears. Chikane is many pages ahead. You can see the page difference between the two stickies that look the same in the front page of the subforum, heh.
发表于 2006-12-18 15:07 | 显示全部楼层
guys check out the "table" for the finals so cute!!!!!! Himeko and Natsuki being the cheerleaders!!!

oh some here my vote will definitely be Chikane since kannaduki is the first shoujo ai series that I watch. In addition, she is so cool!

[ 本帖最后由 mel1ssa 于 2006-12-18 15:09 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-12-18 19:06 | 显示全部楼层
Yeah saw that. It's so cute and silly. This one right? Btw what are you guys gonna do for this Xmas?

[ 本帖最后由 Libertine 于 2006-12-18 11:08 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-12-18 19:27 | 显示全部楼层
I think they took it down... this is the one

I almost nosebleeded when i saw natsuki.... she gave me a reason to vote...
发表于 2006-12-18 21:22 | 显示全部楼层
lol!  their outfit are real cute+ funny. hmm christmas..go for a drink or 2 i guess? haha relief my hectic life :X
发表于 2006-12-19 10:56 | 显示全部楼层
they're so cute ^^ i even saved it on my comp !! too cute to miss. the chikane x himeko is sooo kawaii ~~ and natsuki is just ..kyaa~~ yamiboqe007
发表于 2006-12-20 00:06 | 显示全部楼层
me too! I save it also. In fact this whole compeition, they have a couple of cute drawings. Got to really give credits to them!
发表于 2006-12-20 09:07 | 显示全部楼层
@@@mel1ssa
totally agree with you yamiboqe006

does anyone know if the final vote has started yet?  don't want to miss it yamiboshiho  
and i would love to know the results of chikane vs. setsuna (#votes.)

[ 本帖最后由 akirahayase 于 2006-12-20 09:10 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-20 09:22 | 显示全部楼层
My bad.
In the last match, Chikane had 258 valid votes, Setsuna had 169 in the end.

The 6th round, Final Match:

12.23 18:00-12.24 22:00 (or 12.23 5am-12.24 9am US east time)
Fujino Shizuru
(Mai HiME & ZHiME)

Himemiya Chikane
(Kannazuki no Miko)

[ 本帖最后由 忘川 于 2006-12-20 09:25 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-12-20 23:10 | 显示全部楼层
Awww Rite! The finals! I'll vote for Shiz. She's moe when she tease. XD
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 成为会员

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|百合会 ( 苏公网安备 32030302000123号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-3 20:23 , Processed in 0.069451 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.