成为会员 登录
百合会 返回首页

Magic_Nanoha的个人空间 https://bbs.yamibo.com/?99167 [收藏] [复制] [分享] [RSS]

日志

True love is…………??

热度 3已有 588 次阅读2012-2-17 21:02

You said true love is you r seeing with me, u r sitting beside me and u r listen to me..........
Nowadays, what's ur meaning of true love???
Today, is the 8th month we broke up......Remember last word u said to me?
U said u hated to seeing with me, u hated to sitting beside me and u want to escape to a world without my voice. U said seeing with me made u stuffing, sitting beside me made u boring and listen to me made u lost ur own opinion. U just end up our 5 years relationship with this few simple sentences, I remember the only word I said to u on that day is "sorry". Sorry that I hurted u, sorry that I wasted ur time and sorry that I was falling in love with u. My heart was broken and I'm dying on this few month, I don't know what can I do to hold u back, I don't know what can I say to make u stay. U said the only way to make u stay is going to Singapore with u and forget about my parent and family here.
I don't understand why I have to make a decision between u and my family, why I have to give up my family to exchange ur love. Remember 1st time u meet my parent? U said u will love my family as the way I love u but now u ask me to make a choice between u and my family. How come u can totally change ur mind after u working at Singapore?? I don't mind to drive two and half hour across the bridge to Singapore to find u, I don't mind ur salary is lower that me, I also don't mind u didn't come my hometown. What I care is u ask me to leave my family.
I can't do it and I think I have to really give up our love because my family and me r not the important person inside ur heart anymore........
Our love was defeated by the distance and our love was beat by ur selfishness

P/S:虽然我的天空还是灰色的但我相信有一天我的天空会因为另一个她而恢复颜色

路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋

刚表态过的朋友 (2 人)

发表评论 评论 (2 个评论)

回复 wux_bmulee 2014-1-27 19:18
是什么让她变得要汝抛弃父母的?这真是个谜…
回复 Magic_Nanoha 2014-2-28 15:28
他认为对方如果和父母一起就不能全心全意爱他了。。。。

facelist

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 成为会员

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|百合会 ( 苏公网安备 32030302000123号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 17:36 , Processed in 0.080989 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On.